I thought today was going to be pretty swell.. But It's not!
I did goo though on my weight loss so far. I have lost 6 pounds , and I really think its cause I am so stressed , that I forget to eat and I am not constantly snacking!
It's like once we get out of a "slump" , it comes back to us . I am almost to the point where I want to give up and say , Ok "devil" , Take over cause This wishy washy stuff is killing me!
I have got to find some "stable" work!!
I really do , it's like I went back to college and everything that I did doesn't count... I am being serious!
Maybe I am a little depressed I guess I don't know..
I am glad the snow melted
I am thankful I have a roof over my head and a healthy family , but is it so bad to ask for something more , like a stable job?? Or Not to worry constantly??
any , thats a vent for me there
on to other things , so I don't bore you all..
Do I have any readers anyway??
Or am I just talking to my self here. . . . . . . . . . . . .
I have been doing my drinking water , so that helps ..
I have been walking my 30 mins a day!
I have NOT quit smoking { thats just so hard to accomplish right now}
I have been doing some exercise , and it makes me feel better , even if its just a little.
I been trying to update my blog , every week , even with two or three post a day!
I have posted a couple of "freebie" links !
I have clipped some really good coupons lately
I also have been keeping " my closet " clean :)
The rest of the house , is so so ... lol
Think I will end this post
I might come back and update later through the day if it goes any smoother!