Every year I hear people make lots of different resolutions for the new year , tough ones too and every year I hear them complain that they cant keep up with the resolution... So why are you making them that tough??!!
So I have decided I will NOT make any new resolutions to live by , But I will be making a few expectations to live by... I think it would be easier to do expectations than resolutions.. At least I hope.
resolutions.... no... expectations.. yes...
we know every year , everyone's goal is too lose weight ,but are you even trying to loose it??
I know how people put up crazy goals like weight loss , no eating this or that , the cleaning fairy will come everyday. Try to go to church everyday and so forth , but come on realistic if you dont put your mind to it , its not going to happen.
So with this post , I am posting it here in my notes and facebook and my blog.. yes I have a blog..
I am making my expectations to be sort of easy.. they might sound a little hard , but we will see...
#1. Keep writing in my blog at least 4 times a month.
#2. Don't be used!
#3. My cleaning fairy dont ever come to my house , so I must do my own chores , so please let me get along with that walk-in closet rest of the new year!
#4. I am going to try to either cut back smoking or eventually stop! Would save me lots of money each year!
#5. Who wouldn't want to lose those pounds.. But I will not put myself on some crazy diet , But I will say I will try to eat healthier.
#6. I am going to try my best to exercise more!
Well that sums it all up.